- Clear Adverse Action Notification™
- Clear Bank™
- Clear Bank Account Watch™
- Clear Bank Profile™
- Clear Bureau™
- Clear Bureau Lite™
- Clear Control System™
- Clear Identity Profile™
- Clear Inquiry™
- Clear Payday Tradeline™
- Clear PC Fraud™
- Clear Presentment™
- Clear Profile™
- Clear Recent History™
- Clear Services: Analytics
- Clear Subprime ID Fraud™
- Clear Title Loan™
- Clear Tradeline™
- Clear Warning™
- Clear Warning for Check Cashers™
- About Us
- Consumer Support
- Contact Us
- Job Opportunities
- For questions regarding sales, products, or services, please contact Sales.
Clear Title Loan™
Whether the loan application is online or face-to-face, Clear Title Loan™ helps title lenders automate key steps in the underwriting process, while providing valuable tools to protect against fraud.
How can Clear Title Loan™ help my business?
Clear Title Loan™ has the following benefits:
- Helps lenders automate decision making through real-time access to key information.
- Saves time by eliminating the need for a paper title during the underwriting process.
- Identifies risks due to:
- Existing lienholders, which can be a result of auto financing or other unpaid vehicle repair bills. - Major vehicle issues such as a branded title, frame damage, or odometer tampering. - Poor vehicle condition (a vehicle that the consumer may not care about keeping).
Clear Title Loan™ Features
Clear Title Loan™ has the following features:
- A real-time report designed for the title lenders.
- Uses Department of Motor Vehicle records to establish:
- Whether the consumer owns the vehicle that is being used as collateral.
- The presence of lienholders.
- The recency of title and registration events.
- Whether the vehicle has any major issues.
- Provides details about the physical characteristics of the vehicle such as:
- Year, make, and model.
- Relative condition of the vehicle.
- Looks across title loan inquiries from multiple lenders, over various time periods, to determine:
- How many times this consumer and this vehicle have been seen.
- Whether the consumer has been seen with multiple vehicles or the vehicle has been seen with multiple consumers.
- If the consumer has outstanding title loans.