This report offers granular data on a vast number of different consumer insights that will allow you to build the foundation for a successful lending strategy and create benchmarks needed to improve your financial inclusion efforts, prospecting, risk management and more.
2022 highlights at-a-glance:
- Over the past five years, we’ve seen the highest amount of growth in the rent-to-own industry.
- The installment industry has also been on an incline and is showing signs of continued growth in the future.
- Prescreen and prequalification volumes have doubled compared to prior years, and are still on the rise.
- Since 2019, each AFS industry has seen a decline in consumers new to
- During 2020, we observed a decrease in average loan amount.
- In 2021, we saw an increase in average loan amount specifically for the installment loan market.