Clear Recent History PLUS™
Clear Recent History PLUS™ is an enhanced version of Clear Recent History™ that includes a choice of FICO or Vantage 3.0 scores.
Many lenders agree that a decision parameter, like a credit score, makes underwriting easier and more straight-forward. In addition to traditional underwriting criteria like the number of credit inquiries and recent tradeline activity, credit scores allow lenders to choose a cutoff, based on their risk tolerance, and make approval or denial decisions with confidence.
Clarity understands this need and has streamlined the underwriting journey with Clear Recent History PLUS™.
In addition to a 90-day lookback period of inquiry and tradeline history, Clear Recent History PLUS™ allows lenders to choose between two traditional credit scores.
Clear Recent History PLUS™ Features:
- Choice between two traditional credit scores
- Cross-industry, subprime inquiry and tradeline data not available from traditional credit bureaus
- Active Duty Status Indicator
Clear Recent History PLUS™ Benefits:
- Active Duty Indicator provides compliance assistance with the Military Lending Act
- Lender-determined credit score cutoffs for easy decisioning and internal compliance