Solutions to Help You Excel
Discover Clarity’s suite of solutions designed to help you identify and prevent fraud, determine an applicant’s ability to pay, or verify an identity. Click on each product name for a brief description.
Clear Bank Behavior™
Expanded visibility into both current and historical bank account usage patterns. Clear Bank Behavior™ will provide Clarity customers with more than a view of a consumer’s current banking status at the time of the requested report; but extensive insight into banking activity over a five year span. This expanded visibility is intended to assist lenders in evaluating consumer usage patterns by their behavior versus just a snapshot of data.
As with most of Clarity’s products, strategic partnerships with leading data providers result in highly predictive and effective data elements. It’s no surprise that Clear Bank Behavior™ incorporates not only Clarity’s proprietary data but also leading bank data, retail check writing, and check cashing activity information; with additional features such as a bank account score with reason codes, financial institution inquiries, closures of demand deposit accounts (DDA), inquiry velocity by account, and an account level fraud indicator – just to name a few.
Clear Bureau™ provides the full traditional Experian™ credit report with either the FICO™ or Vantage™ scoring model. Clear Bureau™ allows you to compare Experian’s header data with Clarity’s current information. When combined with Clarity’s Clear Control System™, you can make easy automated decisions based on a traditional credit report.
- The complete Experian™ credit report.
- Both FICO™ and Vantage™ scores available.
- Ability to view both Experian’s and Clarity’s header details.
- A risk scoring model and reason code based on your Experian™ selection.
- Uses Social Security Number for specific inquiries.
Clear Bureau Lite™
Clear Bureau Lite™ is a cost-effective, real-time report that provides three predictive credit scores and 85 credit attributes to help lenders make better underwriting decisions.
- Provides three credit scores including:
- VantageScore – A general use credit score that is consistently calculated across all three bureaus, and rank orders the likelihood of delinquent or derogatory behavior.
- ScorexPLUSSM – A score that performs exceptionally well in the retail and subprime space with the ability to score more thin file applicants than traditional credit scores.
- Clear Credit – Clarity’s proprietary score that incorporates the most predictive credit attributes for online small-dollar lending.
- Summarizes trade line information for auto, mortgage, bankcard, and student loan accounts.
- Returns the 85 most predictive attributes for online payday and other subprime lending.
Clear Fraud™ combines powerful information across two credit bureaus to help lenders identify applicants that are unlikely to pay due to fraudulent intentions. Clear Fraud™ substantially out-performs all other identity verification and fraud tools used throughout the industry.
- Provides more than 200 predictive variables for fraud detection.
- Delivers an industry-leading score that is:
- Designed to rank order the risk of default due to fraud.
- FCRA-regulated and supported by reason codes.
- Verifies a consumer’s identity with supporting details.
- Supplies information about the presence of proven fraud indicators.
- Makes key associations across the entire Clarity database to provide metrics related to:
- The consistency of information provided by the applicant over time.
- The speed at which information is being changed by the applicant.
- Linkages between the current applicant and past applicants.
Clear Inquiry™ includes a set of powerful pre-validation flags combined with consumer data to help you better understand your applicant and effectively “knock-out” less than ideal consumers.
- Easy-to-read consumer report.
- Set of predictive pre-validation flags.
- Free OFAC match.
- MICR Social Security Number Indicator (Number of SSNs with Bank Account).
Clear PC Fraud™
Clear PC Fraud helps lenders look beyond application data. Through a partnership with iovation, Clarity combines key application metrics with the latest in IP geolocation, device identification, and device risk profiling to help thwart sophisticated fraud attempts.
- Provides critical details about an applicant’s device through:
- Identification – Using IP geolocation, device identification, and proxy piercing to instantly and accurately identify every device to determine if it has been seen before.
- Association – Leveraging intelligence on more than one billion devices worldwide to look for meaningful connections.
- Reputation – Using historical behavior associated with device to predict the likelihood of fraud.
- Aggregates all of the application information seen from the device across the entire Clarity database.
- Creates a robust crosstab matrix that compares both current and prior application elements.
- Calculates key time differences and distances to isolate fraud.
Clear Profile™ searches Clarity’s database and provides the most recent and historical demographic elements associated with your consumer’s previous applications. Clear Profile™ is a concise and powerful report that supplements all the information available from the Clarity system. Clear Profile™ may be used in multiple segments of your business – most notably collections. When combined with Clear Bank™, Clear Profile™ provides you with a powerful skip trace and collections tool.
- The most current demographic elements.
- Easy-to-read report.
Clear Recent History™
Clear Recent History™ is a trade line report that was designed for storefront small dollar lenders. This report provides the last 90 days of loan activity across all participating storefront lenders. It also provides select information about online loan activity for broader visibility.
- A report from Clarity that is designed for storefront small-dollar lenders.
- Provides key information related to an applicant’s loan activity over the past 90 days*:
- Loan inquiries.
- Detailed trade line information for open and closed loans, in a Metro 2 type of format, including:
- Opened date.
- Closed date.
- Loan amount
- Balance due.
- Past due.
- Timeliness of payments
- Summary trade line information for open and closed loans.
- Collections and chargeoff activity.
- Provides additional visibility into online loan activity.
- Provides select loan activity for up to one year.
Clear Tradeline™ is a real-time report designed specifically to help lenders make better underwriting decisions by providing an in-depth view into an applicant’s inquiry and loan history.
- A tradeline summary providing an overview of consumer’s detailed tradeline information.
- The detail of a consumer’s reported tradeline activity presented in the industry standard Metro II format, modified to accept real-time reporting.
- A detailed list of the most recent transactions.
- A frequency/time evaluation inquiry cluster.