Clear Ability to Pay™
Clear Ability to Pay™ offers innovative real-time reporting to help lenders quickly evaluate an applicant’s ability to repay. Key elements from Clarity’s proprietary database combined with traditional credit bureau data provide a comprehensive view into a consumer’s alternative and traditional debt obligations.
- An exclusive product, only available from Clarity Services.
- A snapshot into a consumer’s debt-to-income ratio.
- Helps lenders easily estimate cash flow.
- Helps determine a consumer’s capacity to take on additional debt.
- Provides an at-a-glance view of debt obligations.
- A one-stop FCRA-regulated report with information from Clarity and a traditional credit bureau.
- Insight into the stability of an applicant’s reported income, housing and employment.
- Provides better data for lenders to expand market offerings.
Clear Recent History™
Clear Recent History™ is a tradeline report that was designed for storefront small-dollar lenders. This report provides the last 90 days of loan activity across all participating storefront lenders. It also provides select information about online loan activity for broader visibility.
- A report that is designed for storefront small-dollar lenders.
- Provides key information related to an applicant’s loan activity over the past 90 days*:
- Loan inquiries.
- Detailed tradeline information for open and closed loans, in a Metro 2 format, including:
- Opened date.
- Closed date.
- Loan amount.
- Balance due.
- Past due.
- Timeliness of payments.
- Summary tradeline information for open and closed loans.
- Collections and charge-off activity.
- Provides additional visibility into online loan activity.
- Provides select loan activity for up to one year.
Clear Tradeline™ is a real-time report designed specifically to help lenders make better underwriting decisions by providing an in-depth view into an applicant’s inquiry and loan history.
- A tradeline summary providing an overview of consumer’s detailed tradeline information.
- The detail of a consumer’s reported tradeline activity presented in the industry standard Metro II format, modified to accept real-time reporting.
- A detailed list of the most recent transactions.
- A frequency/time evaluation inquiry cluster.
Clear Bureau Lite™
Clear Bureau Lite™ is a cost-effective, real-time report that provides you a choice of three predictive credit scores and 85 credit attributes to help lenders make better underwriting decisions.
- Provides you a choice of three from the following scores:
- VantageScore® 2.0 – A general use credit score that is consistently calculated across all three bureaus, and rank orders the likelihood of delinquent or derogatory behavior.
- VantageScore® 3.0 – The next generation of the VantageScore, with up to 25% predictive lift over VantageScore 2.0 and a score range that aligns with the FICO score range.
- FICO® Risk Score, Classic v2 – The most widely used version of the “traditional” credit score.
- ScorexPLUSSM – A score that performs exceptionally well in the retail and non-prime space with the ability to score more thin file applicants than traditional credit scores.
- Clear Credit – Clarity’s proprietary score that incorporates the most predictive credit attributes for online small-dollar lending.
- Summarizes trade line information for auto, mortgage, bankcard, and student loan accounts.
- Returns the 85 most predictive attributes for online payday and other subprime lending.
Clear Bureau™ provides the full traditional Experian™ credit report with either the FICO™ or Vantage™ scoring model. Clear Bureau™ allows you to compare Experian’s header data with Clarity’s current information. When combined with Clarity’s Clear Control System™, you can make easy automated decisions based on a traditional credit report.
- The complete Experian™ credit report.
- Both FICO™ and Vantage™ scores available.
- Ability to view both Experian’s and Clarity’s header details.
- A risk scoring model and reason code based on your Experian™ selection.
- Uses Social Security Number for specific inquiries.
Clear Credit Attributes™
Clear Credit Attributes™ provides complete visibility into a consumer’s credit inquiry history, as well as loan performance history, payment obligation and debt ratio. Attributes can be viewed in aggregate, or by tradeline type.
- FCRA-regulated product
- Clarity’s exclusive data with over 750 predictive attributes
- Attributes available in aggregate and individual tradeline levels
- Credit inquiry and loan performance segments
- Available time periods from 24 hours to 7 years of loan history*
- Available in real time
* Tradeline attributes go back 7 years. Inquiry attributes go back 3 years.