Fraud Detection Solutions
Clear Fraud™ combines powerful information across two credit bureaus to help lenders identify applicants that are unlikely to pay due to fraudulent intentions. Clear Fraud™ substantially out-performs all other identity verification and fraud tools used throughout the industry.
- Provides more than 200 predictive variables for fraud detection.
- Delivers an industry-leading score that is:
- Designed to rank order the risk of default due to fraud.
- FCRA-regulated and supported by reason codes.
- Verifies a consumer’s identity with supporting details.
- Supplies information about the presence of proven fraud indicators.
- Makes key associations across the entire Clarity database to provide metrics related to:
- The consistency of information provided by the applicant over time.
- The speed at which information is being changed by the applicant.
- Linkages between the current applicant and past applicants.
Clear Location™ dentifies fraud by way of discrepancy searches conducted between the actual device location and the location provided on the consumer loan application.
Calculates distances between the applicant’s:
- Home Address.
- Work Address.
- Device IP Address.
- Mobile Phone Location.
Clear PC Fraud™
Clear PC Fraud helps lenders look beyond application data. Through a partnership with iovation, Clarity combines key application metrics with the latest in IP geolocation, device identification, and device risk profiling to help thwart sophisticated fraud attempts.
- Provides critical details about an applicant’s device through:
- Identification – Using IP geolocation, device identification, and proxy piercing to instantly and accurately identify every device to determine if it has been seen before.
- Association – Leveraging intelligence on more than one billion devices worldwide to look for meaningful connections.
- Reputation – Using historical behavior associated with device to predict the likelihood of fraud.
- Aggregates all of the application information seen from the device across the entire Clarity database.
- Creates a robust crosstab matrix that compares both current and prior application elements.
- Calculates key time differences and distances to isolate fraud.